Public Golf Bookings
To ensure you are dressed appropriately for golf, please view the dress code HERE.
All hire equipment must be returned to the Pro Shop no later than 5:30pm.
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING COVID-19:
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Yering Meadows Golf Club is not yet operating as normal and will be observing the following changes:
- ALL PATRONS must check in at the Pro Shop and sign in using the QR code
- Do not attend the club if you are feeling unwell
- Do not attend the club if you do not have a booking
- Masks must be worn at all times
- All members of the public must prepay for golf bookings through the Book Golf link below
- The Members Lounge will be open for snacks, takeaway food and beverages
- The Terrace Cafe and Restaurant will be closed until further notice
We would like to thank all members and visitors for their understanding during this difficult time. The health, safety and well being of our members, staff and community is our top priority.
Motorised golf carts must be booked via the Pro Shop during the winter months due to wet weather. If the course conditions are deemed to be too wet for carts after a cart has been booked, you will be contacted promptly by the Pro Shop.
All hire equipment must be returned to the Pro Shop no later than 5:30
Thanks and we look forward to seeing you on the course!
*All prepaid bookings are non-refundable but can be transferred to another date within three months of the original booking date.
To view the dress code CLICK HERE