Public Golf Bookings
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING COVID-19:
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Yering Meadows Golf Club is not yet operating as normal and will be observing the following changes:
- Masks must be worn at all times except when taking a shot
- Play in groups of two
- All practice facilities are closed
- No equipment is available for hire other than carts for those over the age of 65 or with a medical certificate
- Please do not visit Yering Meadows if you live in a postcode that was placed into lockdown prior to lockdown of the entire metropolitan area
- All members of the public must prepay for golf bookings through the Book Golf link below
- The Members Lounge will be open for snacks, takeaway food and beverages
- The Terrace Café and Restaurant will be closed until further notice
We would like to thank all members and visitors for their understanding during this difficult time. The health, safety and wellbeing of our members, staff and community is our top priority.
Yering Meadows is a stunning 27 hole golf course with a modern clubhouse and uninterrupted views of Yarra Valley. The people there are some of the friendliest around and the course is rated as one of the top golf courses in Australia
To make a booking select the ‘Book Golf’ option below. Bookings are available 5 days in advance. If you would like to inquire about a time that does not appear or a day further in advance than 5 days, please email YM.Golfshop@yeringmeadows.com.au or call the Pro Shop to request your tee off time.
Please note for the promotional offers available there is a maximum of 2 vouchers per person, per occasion. For social group bookings of more than 4 people, please email YM.Golfshop@yeringmeadows.com.au.
Motorised golf carts must be booked via the Pro Shop during the winter months due to wet weather. If the course conditions are deemed to be too wet for carts after a cart has been booked, you will be contacted promptly by the Pro Shop.
Thanks and we look forward to seeing you on the course!
*All prepaid bookings are non-refundable but can be transferred to another date within three months of the original booking date.
To view the dress code CLICK HERE