Golf Lessons at Yering Meadows
The staff at Yering Meadows include one Accredited Golf Coach, specifically trained in the area of golf coaching and is well versed in teaching golf’s fundamentals to players of all abilities.
As a result of your golf lesson from one of Yering’s respected coaches, a player’s overall golf game (particularly the golf swing) will be analysed, areas identified which need improvement and strategies introduced to improve the player’s game.
Golf lessons are available individually; with one or more friends or in group clinics. Golf lessons can also be conducted using Yering Meadow’s state of the Art golf simulator to accurately assess swing speeds, distances and direction to give the golfer more feedback and understanding of what they need to address.
Tim Moore – Head Professional
Over 40 years experience in the industry
Experience playing on the Australian circuit as well as coaching and mentoring all ages across Victoria
Tim’s Lesson Options:
- Half-hour Lesson – $70.00
- Hour Lesson – $120
Phil Etcheverry – PGA Associate
- Accredited Golf Coach from the United States of America
Has gained extensive knowledge in using golf simulator technology and club fitting
- Has gained experience working at golf specialist summer schools and junior golf development programs
- Available after 2PM on weekends
Phil’s Lesson Options:
Lesson Prices & Coaching Packages
- 30min lesson – $60.00
- 1 hour lesson – $90.00
- Four golf lesson package (Buy 3, get the 4th FREE) 4 x 30min lessons $180.00
- Golf Improvement Package (Includes – full swing video analysis, putting, bunkers, chipping, pitching & on-course evaluation) 4 x 1 hour lessons $299.00
Saturday Ladies Clinics 1 hour group lesson $20.00
Junior Golf Lessons
All junior programs are aimed at 4 – 18 year olds, both members and visitors welcome.
For availability, please provide your contact details below and we will be in touch